The most awaited game for all the Super Mario fans “Super Mario Run” has now finally rolled out for Android. Last year, in a surprise launch this game rolled out for iOS user and ultimately disappointing all the Android users who also happens to be the die-hard fans of Super Mario. But, to clear the air Nintendo has launched the Android version of the game which means this game has arrived on the Google Play Store.
It is actually a new type of Mario game and quite different from the classic Mario game which we all loved playing. It is quite similar to other endless runner games like Temple Run, In this game, Mario runs across various worlds attempting to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser (who also happens to be the main antagonist of the classic Mario game) and restore the Kingdom. Most of the controls are automated and you can easily play this game with only one hand.
You can download this game for free and play the trial stages of Kingdom Builder, Toad Rally, and World Tour with free courses 1-1 to 1-4 on your Android phone. However, to enjoy the full version of Super Mario Run you would need to make a single in-app purchase of $9.99 bucks.
Play Super Mario Run on Android:
When you start this game, Mario will start running automatically and you can control Mario by tapping on the screen. Tapping on the screen will help you make Mario jump, perform stylish jumps, wall jumps, and midair jumps. Doing so, you can gather coins, powers, etc. and also complete the goal of the course.
- Kingdom Builder: In this mode, Mario would need to collect Toads and coins to create a very own kingdom.
- Toad Rally: This mode will allow you to compete against the score of other players and gameplay data. Mario will be able to earn coins and encourage Toads to join your Mushroom Kingdom by scoring more than your opponent.
- World Tour: In this mode, you would need to complete various courses and rescue Princess Peach from Bowser. Mario will travel through ghost houses, airships, plains, caverns, castles, and so on. To reach the castle of Bowser, you would need to clear 24 courses located in 6 different worlds.
This is just a tip of an iceberg, there is more to the Super Mario Run game which you will explore one you start playing it.
Some of the Hints for Playing Super Mario Run:
- The longer you touch the screen the higher Mario will jump.
- If you tap while jumping, Mario will do a spin in midair.
- Mario can automatically vault over small enemies and obstacles.
- You will automatically break a fall if you’re falling from a great height.
- Tap the screen while vaulting an enemy to do a vaulting jump.
- If you jump while in midair and touching a wall, Mario will kick the wall and jump in opposite direction.
- This game also comes with a “Tips and Tricks” section where you will learn more about moves, jumping techniques, etc.
Super Mario Run is a pretty amazing endless runner game with tons of exciting and interesting twists, gameplays, etc. For some countries, I think this game is still not available on the Play Store. But, if you know any kind of black magic (just kidding) I mean APK website then you can download an APK version of Super Mario Run.
You can install Super Mario Run from Google Play Store.