In this post, we will talk about how to Sync Outlook Contacts to Gmail for free. Suppose your business may be in a position to continue using Microsoft products for a long time, like Outlook. If you want to use Gmail and Outlook contacts at the same time. In that case, there’s a super convenient way to sync Outlook Contacts to Gmail.
If you’re converting from Outlook and Microsoft products to G Suite, there’s also an easy way to convert all your previous messages and information.
You may also like:
- Email Notifier Software for PC to Notify About Gmail, Outlook.com Emails
- Email Tracker to Get Read Receipt for Sent Emails: Mailmark
- Sync Files, Folders in Windows 10 using TreeComp Freeware
Setting Up Outlook to Sync With Gmail
First, we need to set up Outlook to work with Gmail. If you want to depend on Gmail for most of your professional purposes.
Before starting the syncing process, you’ll need to change the few settings in Gmail to make sure it works smoothly with Outlook. Here, the first step is to enable the IMAP protocol for your Gmail account. Now, we are going to discuss the steps to Sync Outlook Contacts to Gmail.
Steps for Outlook to Sync with Gmail Set up
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Tap on the Gear icon, and head to Settings.
- Click on the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button.
- Here, make sure the “Enable IMAP” is checked.
- Tick on the Save Changes from the bottom of the screen.
When this step is completed, you are required to add your Gmail account to your Outlook platform. Now, follow the following sequence of steps:
- Open Outlook from your system.
- Click on the file then Account Settings.
- When you have the Account Settings box available, click on the new button.
- Select the Email Account, and click on the Next button.
- Choose “Manual Setup, then click on the Next when you have.
- Choose “POP or IMAP.” Click the Next button when the task is done.
- In the Add Account tab, provide the necessary information.
- Click on the More Settings.
- Here, enter the Outgoing Server tab.
- Select “My Outgoing Server requires authentication for proper working.”
- Select “Use the same settings as my incoming mail server.” Login with username and password.
- Choose the Advanced tab section. There, you need to enter and validate some extra information.
- Tap on the Next button. At this point, Outlook will start to test your connection to make sure the sync can begin.
- Here, If the test is successful, you can close the box and click Finish.
At this point, you are entirely ready to use Outlook with your Gmail account.
The process to Sync Outlook Contacts to Gmail
Follow these in the same sequence for better execution and get the best output. To Sync Outlook contacts to Gmail, steps are below:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Tap the Gear icon, then click on the Settings.
- Click on the Accounts and then the Import tab.
- Scroll down the section “Import mail and contacts.” If you have imported to this account before, you can see “Import from another address.” then tap on this option either way.
- Begin to follow the prompts then you need to select the account that you want to import from.
- Click on the continue button. The following section just contains some basic information.
- Review all the permissions and click the Yes button when finished.
- Now, you need to verify some necessary permissions, granting Google access to your Outlook account.
- Now, select to decide what or exactly you want to import.
- Choose the “Start import” and click the OK button.
In this article, we already discussed the method to Sync Outlook Contacts to Gmail. These methods are complex, and everyone cannot implement the process. It is a highly time-consuming process. If you want to know the fast-moving process to Sync Outlook Contacts with Gmail. you can read the informative blog to Sync Outlook Contacts with Gmail. This blog is beneficial in maximizing your efficiency and productivity.