Today, we will talk about a free PDF text replacer tool that can be used to easily replace text in PDF files. As a popular portable data exchanging document format, PDF is not easy to be edited and modified. It is troublesome for users who might have to change some words or replace some text in a PDF document, especially if they need to replace a few duplicate text or words in lots of PDF documents. PDF Replacer is a handy program solves these issues in a convenient way.
PDF Replacer is a handy freeware tool based on Windows platforms, and it is specifically designed to find specified words or phrase text in multiple PDF documents and replace with new text in bulk. It also enables users to modify or change the replaced text font and decorations such as bold, italic, underline and line through.
You may also like:
- Free Batch PDF Link Editor to Add, Replace, Extract, Remove PDF Links
- Lock and Hide Specific Pages in PDF Documents using PDF Page Lock
- Convert PDF to Multipage TIFF, JPEG, PNG on Windows 10 in Easy Way
When users only need to replace the text in some pages instead of the whole PDF document, this brilliant program provides the page range feature, which enables users to change only individual pages easily and quickly. Besides that, this tool also allows users to input multiple replacing words at once, and it would substitute all set text in every PDF file instantly in bulk. In addition to English, German, and French languages, PDF Replacer also supports PDF files produced in more than 50 languages of almost all countries.
What could PDF Replacer do and How to Replace Text in PDF?
1. Replace sensitive text in PDF in Bulk:
If your PDF file contains sensitive text and you don’t want it to be viewed by readers, you can use PDF Replacer to substitute the text with a “*” or a blank space ” “.
2. Batch replace a name in the PDF:
For example, if you need to replace a person’s name or a company brand name in a lot of PDF documents, you only need to enter the name in the Find field, and then enter the new name in the Replace With field and click “Replace Now” button.
3. Batch delete a word or a sentence from PDF Files:
Enter a word or sentence in the “Find” text box and leave it blank in the “Replace With” and start the task to remove all the words or sentences.
PDF Replacer Feature Highlights:
- Replace any text in PDF documents with new text
- Maintain original PDF layouts
- Support restricted & protected PDF documents
- PDF page range option
- Support Replacing Words, phrases, and sentences in PDF Files
- Batch Mode Replaces PDF documents in bulk
- Set the replaced PDF text font & decoration
- Support more than 50 languages
So, if you’re looking for a free tool to replace text in PDF files, then PDF Replacer is probably one of the best options for you. Go ahead and start using it for free.
Note: PDF Replacer is free for PDF files containing less than 100 pages and home/personal use. The PDF Replacer Pro version costs $29.95 USD and it could handle PDF files contain more than 100 pages.